Monday, October 10, 2011

Amsterdam

Well, we made it to Amsterdam and the first thing I did was check the Cardinals score!  Yeah RedBirds!  Way to smash the Brewers!  I have the biggest smile on my face after reading the game highlights.
(Actually, the first thing I did was try to send Kristin a text message from my phone, but I can't seem to get on the network here to send it. Sorry Kristin)

Now I'm typing from a computer in the airport and all the web site stuff for blogspot is not in English. Pretty funny!  The flight over here was pretty interesting. It's 6:00 in the morning (Tuesday) here in Amsterdam but it's still only Monday night in St. Louis. I tried to sleep on the plane knowing that it would be Tuesday morning when we landed, but I usually stay up till midnight so I can't figure out if it feels like Monday or Tuesday to me.

We have a few hours here on a layover and then another long flight to Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment