Monday, October 24, 2011

Back at Home

I am so thankful for the time that we spent in Uganda. I know that I have seen things and learned things that will go with me for the rest of my life. It's difficult for me to understand how we are so blessed that we don't even realize it and they have so much joy even though they have so little compared to us.
One teacher mentioned to me that he thought God must be a little closer to us in the USA because we have so much. It made my heart sad. It might be more that all the stuff is actually a distraction more often than a blessing. Something to ponder.
To those He has entrusted much, much is to be expected!
I for sure learned that we have a responsibility to be a blessing to others!

Anyway, I already put together a 5 min snapshot of the school and it is posted on facebook.  If you aren't my friend, feel free to friend me if you want to see the video. I will be working on putting other videos together over the next few months. I hope to have two or three done before Thanksgiving!

Thanks for all your prayers!

Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment